This is a call out for interviewees!
I’ve been asked to put together an article about how so many women are drinking good beer and would specifically like to know:
- Do you drink beer
- When do you drink it? Is it just in certain situations?
- What do you like about it
- What type of styles do you prefer
- Are there any styles you avoid (e.g. Bitter?)
- Do you enjoy a pub, or find it too male orientated?
- If you don’t go to the pub, where do you go?
- Do you prefer cask ale? Lager? Or the ambiguous ‘craft’ beer?
It’s for Roger Protz’s website, please let me know in the comments or by e-mail on wilesaboutbeer[at]gmail.com if you are happy to take part!